Thursday, April 23, 2009

we have a visitor!

Work is work.  I got to see Alex at his 1:30 appointment time and I ended up working on him today.  Of course, he was complaining with every move I made in his mouth (I did slip once, so he got me there =\)  But other than that, he's just a big baby. =]

After work, I went over to Stephanie's to help her install her infant car seat.  Let me tell you, I am definitely not strong enough for something like that.  Neither of us were able to get the seatbelt clicked...so we left it for her hubby (which I'm sure is plenty stronger [that make sense?] than we both were together).  It's so crazy how much goes into being pregnant and giving birth and nursing...there's just so much to it that I just don't understand!  I mean, I've never been around babies enough to know how to change a diaper or to be able to hold one correctly (I think that's the only thing I've done...)!  I'd be a nervous wreck if I were about to have a baby and I think it is hilarious that Stephanie is awaiting the day she pops!  She cannot wait to have her baby boy out of her and in her arms =]  I do have to admit that her tummy is the coolest thing I ever seen.  The little movements he makes and when I get to feel him jump and stuff...no words to explain how in awe I was!  And Stephanie could answer every question I had about being pregnant...and what everything was on her tummy and what its purpose was.  She's going to be an amazing mommy =]

Right now, I'm hanging out with my favorite boys - Alex & Kyle =]  Well, I'm just sitting with them while I'm on the computer updating my blog and they're watching the Laker/Jazz game (by the way its 82-82, Utah in the lead, with only 50 secs left).  It's actually a pretty intense game and I'm enjoying it.  I love these kinds of games!

Tomorrow, I'm looking forward to sitting in Cashman Field watching the Las Vegas 51's!  Woohoo!  Once again, with the boys - Alex, Kyle & Ryan.

Heartcha,
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment