Monday, April 13, 2009

be our guest

Ughhh....  

So I went to Gmail and worked my around to find out how to sign into my old blog...and I've found out my old username and password!  Now I'm stuck... I really want all my previous blogs (yea, all FIVE of them..haha) but at the same time, I just made this one!  Oh well, I'll have to keep this one. 

When I got home today, Alex introduced to me (for the second time) his friend, Brandon, a fellow missionary in the GLBRM - Great Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission.  He's staying overnight because he's on a roadtrip and is just passing through so he doesn't have to drive straight to his destination.  It's pretty funny watching them talk about "back in the day".  They were companions at one point in time and had a gazillion stories of all the people they taught and baptisms they had.  Lots of funny stuff they had to share with one another.  But the stories have died down and both boys are (as I'm typing this) glossy-eyed and glued to the TV watching basketball.  Apparently, the classic game is how they met!  I think I'll just let the boys be boys and I'm going to sit here pretending I'm having a great time watching...

Alex, Barbara & Brandon - haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment