Saturday, April 18, 2009

new & improved

I'd just have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself!  In the beginning, I looked at personalizing a blog with such angst that I put it off.  I saw all my friends' blogs (Jen's in particular) and realized to myself, "How come I can't do that??"  I personalized my own MySpace and I can't even start to personalize my blog.  Ugh.

But then Heidi made hers super cute recently, and I just had to follow suit.  She explained to me that she figured it out herself and that it was so simple.  Haha, so the teaching began...  Now I know how to add gadgets for slideshows, headers, etc.  And I've figured out how to use my own photos and whatnot.  

Thanks to everyone who inspired me to make my blog one-of-a-kind!
________________________

Alex, Ryan and a friend (I forgot his name!) went to Pioche this morning to go fishing and shooting.  I was supposed to go, but I decided last night at the last minute that I really wanted to sleep in and just relax and do absolutely nothing.  Plus, they were all boys and I'd be the only girl which totally justifies this other reason for not going...boys are gross  - and the fact that there are three of them... you get my point?

So I've been listening to music all morning ("Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey is the song of the moment) and working on my blog and that's been since 9:30am this morning.  Woow, didn't know it was already 2:30pm...  I've been at this for a while and I'm ready to take a shower and do something with the day!  Let's just hope I don't spend all my money (or the lack thereof).  

Have a wonderful day everyone and I hope you enjoy the new little gadgets on our blog! =]

Nothin' but love,
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment