Wednesday, April 15, 2009

run like the wind, bullseye!

Because Alex had late school tonight and I would have been home alone otherwise, I went to the gym with Heidi like I always do nowadays. =]  Yep, she's my workout buddy.  We try at least 3 times a week and today was the first day this week and we're not going tomorrow =P hehe...

Running is easy, you sweat a lot and you just run.  But we haven't done a full-body workout in a while so we went to the woman's gym (because we Heidi and I have both stated we were against working out with the dudes...that's just weird) and boy, let me tell you how sore I am!  It's one thing to have sore teeth (I started wearing rubber bands/elastics and I'm dying!), but now I'm sore all over.  And I like to complain!  Let me complain!  So I just popped some pills (yea, 2 tiny aspirins) and I'm doing alright... hopefully better in the next hour or so.

Alex came home just a few minutes ago and although we had previously discussed how we need to minimize our extraneous (is that the right word? I'm too lazy to look it up) spending, he shows me a bag full of goodies from Sportsman's Warehouse.  The store is closing and Alex is like a little kid in a candy store.  "What?! Flies are on sale 60% off?!?"  That was him today...I just know it.  And he bought a new fishing reel that was $75 and is now his for only the price of $30!  What savings!  Hahaha, I'm totally being facetious.  But I can't be mad because then I confessed that I had spent about $8 at Baja Fresh for lunch today.  Oopsies.  We really are working hard at saving money...

Ah, but we're still young.  Got our entire life ahead of us to save money. Pssh, why start now?  

Ha.

Barb & Elax

I hate waking up early for work.  I just want to sleep.  Alex stays up so late and I can never stay up with him anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment